středa 30. července 2014

F1 20XX project

A long time passed by since my last post. I had a little online break but I worked hard at school... But now I'm back with my new project. I love racing, I love cars and everything connected with it. So i decided to create my own formula race car.

My goal is to create a formula car in sci-fi environment. I have bough Owner's workshop manual by Red Bull so I hope it will help me to design a vehicle, that will be aesthetically pleasing and believable at the same time. I'm going to use everything that I've learned using 2D concept design ideation through 3D for high detailed modeling and rendering. Complex model with detailed engine and other significant parts is way to go.

Im gonna create some still high resolution shots and my biggest goal is to create short animation using Cryengine!!!

My first doodle of a car and engine concept




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat